Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve

As I am spending time in my studio this New Year's Eve, I thought I would take a short break and stop by to wish you all HAPPY  NEW  YEAR!!!

Don't know about you but I'm so excited to begin all the projects I have planned for this year.  Oh and guess what!!  The people who bought my parent's place in TX sent me real pecans from my dad's HUGE pecan tree! I do know one project that I will be using them for and will probably eat a good portion of them!

Looking forward to tomorrow morning with just my husband and myself.  Our tradition is to watch the Rose Parade on HGTV, eat Cinnabons, drink mimosas and just chill for the morning.  It will be quiet.  My favorite way to start a new year.

No resolutions as yet. Not planning on any really......

I pray all of us have a wonderful, creative, productive and profitable 2013!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment